Monday, October 26, 2009

Jessica Center: Paper Draft

Follow the link below to read my first draft of my research paper. It is needs a lot more research references and to be fleshed out further, but I feel that it presets a few of my ideas very clearly.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYdrli-s5I-ZZDZrNDJoY18yN2N0cGZ6OWdm&hl=en

Reflection: In this draft of my essay I feel that I am most successful in presenting my overall argument as well as some key connections. I still need to do a lot of work in getting specific examples and citing my resources. Obviously it is still a little short, but I feel that once I add specific referenced examples to bolster my arguments that I will have a lot more text.

5 comments:

  1. I feel that you have a great start with the argument. You had a good amount of key connections, as well, to allow me to understand what you are wanting people to learn and understand from your research. With this just being the draft, I feel you have a firm grip on what you are planning on writing about, and will continue in the direction you intended. It sounds interesting, and it seems that it will end up being a good research paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're paper has turned out nicely. I did the same thing about not getting all my citations and extra bits of backing for my arguments in place, so I have that to do too. Once you get that added in I think it will be great! Good work, Jessica! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! I think where your paper is thus far is great. It is very informative and interesting which is very important when writing this type of paper. Also I think you do a great job of showcasing your main argument in the paper clearly and precisely which is something that can be challenging in circumstances. So far, I have really enjoyed your subject the most because I think it is very unique. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so focused--you know exactly what to say about graffiti and how to tie it into authorship issues, and you've already introduced copyright as a conflicting factor in the authorship debate. I like where this paper is going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very interesting. Thank-you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete